It began with a visionary idea: Bosch applied for its first patent for an electronics product — an ignition unit for engines that was controlled using electronic tubes — over 100 years ago. However, the idea never got off the ground, as shaking during use damaged the tubes. As so often, the first step was the hardest.
The success story did not start for Bosch until some 60 years ago, with semiconductor technology that made it possible to use electronics in cars. Their engineering and production was challenging, but these electronic helpers have made technology more reliable, powerful, and affordable. Without semiconductors and electronics, Bosch would not be the global player it is today. But the road to get there was a rocky one.
Bosch Parts Features
- Cast to the toughest European specifications
- Extremely tight dimension accuracy and low tolerances
- Optional built-in wear indicators on both friction surfaces
-Long Service Life
-Low Noise and Dust
Diesel Filter has the large filter surface area with a high particle holding capacity contributes to a long service life and reduced flow resistance.
• Hight Durability Technology Delivers longer service life.
• A complete range offered for 99% of vehicles on the market.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Highly Efficient
- Long Service Life
- Very Economical
- Enhanced Durability
Location & Contact
LAOTHANI TRACTOR SOLE (HEAD OFFICE)