- September 28, 1969. This year, the Second Auto Works (SAW), the first Chinese made auto plant was founded in the city of Shiyan, Hubei province.
- May 11, 1978. This year the Dongfeng EQ140 was put into production.
- October 13, 1990 the truck Dongfeng EQ153 was into serial production.
- September 4, 1992.This year, the Second Auto Works (SAW), was re-name to Dongfeng Motor Corporation.
- July 1, 1999. Here Dongfeng made a major re-organization and established Dongfeng Truck Company.
- July 1, 2003. Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company Limited (DFCV) was the division mainly engaged in heavy and medium duty truck.
- May 28, 2006. This year the DONGFENG KL and DONGFENG KC were launched. Years later the DONGFENG KL was announced as the first truck, awarded as the “Well-known Trademark in China”.
- April 5, 2008. The DONGFENG KR was launched. DONGFENG KR is the winner of Award 2010 of Chinese Science & Technology Progress.
- April 6, 2013. The new heavy-duty truck – DONGFENG KX – was announced at the Shanghai Auto Show. The truck is designed for fast and heavy long-haul transportation.
- January 1, 2015. This year Dongfeng Motor Group (DFG) and the Volvo Group (AB Volvo) established Strategic Alliance. The legal company Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company Limited (DFCV) was established and the brand name Dongfeng Truck was emphasized.
Location & Contact
LAOTHANI TRACTOR SOLE (HEAD OFFICE)